WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR DINE-IN & PATIO SERVICE!
In accordance with phase one requirements, we have made a number of changes to exceed Health Department guidelines for reopening.
What to expect
- Please bring a mask. Masks are mandatory statewide for everyone’s safety when not seated at their table (upon arrival, when getting up to use the restroom). If you forget yours, we will have them available.
- We are switching to counter service
- We’ve adjusted our hours of operation.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests and staff.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks (but know that they’ll be smiling underneath them!)
- We’re seating IN the dining room, just not AT the bar!
- We welcome your household for indoor dining.
- You’ll have more space. Tables up to six seats or fewer will be arranged to ensure the recommended six feet or more of safe distancing between guests. Luckily, the patio is open if you’d rather sit outside!
What we’re doing behind the scenes: In addition to the changes you will notice, there are a number of steps we are taking in the kitchen and throughout the restaurant to ensure your experience is safe and exceptional.
- We are ensuring employees are healthy! Our employees who are concerned about their health or at elevated risk are encouraged to stay home, with no loss of benefits or employment status. Additionally, all employees are visually and verbally screened for symptoms at the start of each shift.
- We are making sure employees are educated! All employees are receiving mandatory training in how to prevent transmission as well as our specific COVID-19 protocols. All employees are maintaining a distance of at least six feet while working where possible, wearing masks (but know they’ll be smiling underneath them!), ensuring our already stringent cleaning and sanitizing practices are increased throughout the restaurant with a special emphasis on high traffic areas.
Still have a question? Please email info@TheWingDome.com